- This event has passed.
Win Styles Breakthrough Your Own Barriers Boot Camp
August 17 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm$99
Have you been passing up opportunities to speak or pitch due to fear or lack of confidence?
Looking to make your confident presence felt in the room the moment you enter it…?
Learn how to command attention without saying a word…
Vinita has conducted corporate trainings for professionals for more than 20 years. The regular price for this training is $695.00. Don’t miss this interactive, engaging, and entertaining boot camp that provides confidence by building critical soft skills. Join us Saturday, August 17 at this introductory special DCfempreneur member price of just $99.
What’s in it for you?
• Understand how to build a powerful executive presence
• Learn your own and others’ communication styles
• Gain techniques to boost your confidence
A weighty resume lands interviews and executive presence is what gets you the coveted client, job or promotion. This boot camp will help you develop your executive presence, boost your confidence and help you make lasting first impressions to build meaningful relationships.
This boot camp will enhance your executive presence, recognize your authentic style and communicate it with confidence, nurture strong relationships with peers & clients, and build effective, influential and persuasive skills.
Who should attend:
• Executives, senior and middle managers looking to enhance their impact and presence
• Leaders in transition to more senior roles
• Leaders who need to communicate and lead change
• Entrepreneurs who need to lead new organizations
• Senior Sales Executives who need to build influential relationships
You will learn how to:
1) Identify your own and others’ strengths, and ways to work through weaknesses in communication
2) Speak with conviction, establish authority, and ease tension in interactions using and reading others’ body language
3) Project confidence and maintain audience interest through voice modifications
4) Create a memorable and authentic first impression, and convey a powerful personal brand using image and elevator pitch
5) Identify and appreciate cultural cues and differences
What clients say about Vinita:
“Vinita recently conducted a business communication program at our firm. She was informative and instructive. She succinctly pointed out to us, the critical aspects of communicating within and outside the firm. We were thoroughly impressed with her knowledge of the subject matter. We look forward to working with Vinita more closely in the future.” Atul Deshmukh – President & Managing Partner KNAV P.A., CPA
“Exceptional talent deserves an exceptional image. Vinita delivers that solution flawlessly!” Daniel Moss – Solutions Analyst, Deloitte
“I asked Vinita for her professional guidance as an image consultant (and overall confidence builder). She dedicated herself to helping me with an image makeover, which included an entire personal brand, image and wardrobe consultation. Vinita’s work brought out my confidence, poise and professional image. I truly felt different, strongly positive and composed when I met business contacts. I am able to network with ease, promote my company, and sign new clients.” Tara Holeman – Managing Partner, Ethos Matters
“I learned a lot from the course Vinita taught. I never had a corporate job and she gave simple and valuable skills that are used on a daily business. Basics on fashion/dress and dressing to one’s skin tone was one of the biggest takeaways, as well as personal branding. Even simple gestures and handshakes was also a topic, and more importantly to overcome someone trying to dominate you with handshakes or other initial contact with a person. I would highly recommend this class!” Nicholas Scrima – SAP BPC and MDG Consultant